Sunday, October 28, 2007

On a completely unrelated note. . .

This really has nothing to do with anything, but I'm on my moontime, and don't feel I need any other excuse than that, sooo yeah. . .

I have had 2 Elvis sightings lately. I think he works or lives near my school, because I see him periodically when I'm walking to school or to the bank (which is right around the corner from my school). Elvis hasn't changed much; big sunglasses, black shirt, jeans, boots, kinda fat, thick black hair. You know; Elvis. And I both times I really wanted to say something to him, but I resisted, and afterwards I would always call Aimee or Terra to speculate. My mother is convinced he works for the Newark airport, delivering baggage to airplanes.

And here I was all these years thinking he was dead.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know where your school is, but I see him all the time on my way to work in the Flatiron district.

Seriously.

 
design by suckmylolly.com