Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My List

I keep a list of things that I want to do in my sex and play life that I have never done before:

-Pain orgasm
-G-spot orgasm
-Incest scene - with a consenting someone my age or older who isn't an actual familial relation; but I didn't need to tell you that, did I?
-Double Penetration
-Sex in the back seat of someones car

I have been obsessed with the last one on that list since I graduated high school. No joke. Maybe it's a Jersey Girl thing, but I can't shake the itch. I have the option of nice comfy beds, and I want to haul myself into the back of a car. But I gotta admit, there's just something about the feeling of upholstry on my bare ass and the awkward struggle of getting the condom on and slipping inside of me that's just so high school.

For my birthday Jefferson and I were going to go to the nude beach and then find a parking lot to have sex in. He was going to indulge my fantasy in the back of his car. But we got rained out and had to go back to the City. So I never got to do it.

Back before I took a break from dating, I was seeing this guy. He had a car. I almost fucked him in his car. But he had been trying to get into my pants since the beginning of 'Black Snake Moan' that evening (that reminds me, I also want to be chained to radiator, do a total mindfuck scene, let's add that to the list too) and I was feeling taken advantage of. He insisted on paying for food and stuff, even though he knew I wasn't looking for anything serious, and then expected me to put out.I would have paid for myself had he let me. The whole thing made me very uncomfortable, and I got out of there as fast I could.

So I never got to fuck in a car.

I gave head once in a car in this one spot near my town, but everyone gives head in their car up there. It's like a requirement or something. Come to think of it, I also gave head on an express train to Dover NJ once. Go figure.

But I never fucked anyone in a car. So I sit, grumbling about the cold, because that means that I have to wait even longer to try and pull this off.

One of these days I'll do it. One of these days I'll scratch the itch.

Until then I have all my other delightful indoor activities to work on accomplishing. Some people knit in the winter, I try to get cherries taken.

3 comments:

Anna Smash said...

Oh, but it's still possible to fuck in a car when it's cold out. Just do it after a long drive when the car is still all warm. You just have to be ok with having sex almost fully clothed.

Jefferson said...

I still have car, little sister. Bring a cousin.

desire said...

carsex is a lot of fun. one time i gave my bf at the time head while we were driving down the highway...i had to stop tho because he started losing feeling in his arms and legs!

 
design by suckmylolly.com