Sunday, December 2, 2007

Leather

I woke up this morning and was surprised to find it snowing. I yawned and gathered my hair up onto my head before waddling into my office to turn on my computer. I went to the bathroom while it loaded, and in my waking state, I thought about how today would be the perfect day to play, and fantasized what about what that would entail. After I finished peeing and cleaned myself up, I went back to my computer and settled down to check my e-mail and various other sites that I like to keep up on.

Suddenly, out of no where, I was overcome by this intense desire to just smell leather. That had never happened to me out of the blue like that before. I mean, feet, totally, piss, sure, leather? Never happened like this. Now I love the smell and feel of leather, always have. It's always had a kind of subtle presence in my life, and apparently in it's absense, I found myself missing it.

I thought about this while I proceeded to tear the house apart, cursing myself for getting rid of my old leather jacket, nevermind that that coat was way past it's expiration date when I came into posession of it. I wore it for three seasons before passing it on into the cosmos.

Finally, after about 20 minutes of searching, I remembered my chaps. My beautiful black rawhide leather chaps from when I used to horseback ride. I dug into the endless piles of junk in my basement before unearthing them. I unwrapped them and buried my face into the folds of leather, breathing deeply. The smell was still there, faint, but present, and I felt a jolt between my legs that made my knees weak while I moaned, deep in my throat. An earthy gutteral sound that came from my soul.

I gave up drinking coffee about five years ago, I used to make it strong enough to make even the heaviest caffine addicts cringe. This was just as effective as those morning cups of coffee.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com