Friday, March 21, 2008

Replace my face

I am a geek. And as a result, I absolutely love that video game series "Resident Evil". Well, one lazy afternoon my mother was lying on the couch with me while I was playing. She asked me about the game. I made some comment about the zombies eatting my character's face. She then said (in reference to the health items) "oh, so you take that to replace your face."


School, as of late, has been eatting my face. The stress of it all has pushed me to the limit. On Tuesday I have my final panel review that will determine whether or not I will graduate. This, my dear readers, is why I haven't been posting. I've been busy having my face eaten by the mindless zombie that is my portfolio review. My thanks to those of you who have checked back in my absence to see if I have updated. To show my appreciation, here is a George Michael music video. I totally love this song.



George Michael
Faith

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com