Saturday, May 10, 2008

HAH!

I am finally satisfied with how my blog finally looks. It is really hard to find a nice, simple, garden themed template. But I finally did it. And now I can finally stop obsessing over the damned thing. I'm also going to get back to blogging, the last couple of months were crazy because I was busy finishing up school. But now I'm a college graduate (go me!), so I can breath a little easier now and work on the back entries of smut I want to write for ya'll. But right now I'm going to go outside and work on my actual garden. I'm growing tomatoes this summer! And that makes me happy.

2 comments:

unspeakable axe said...

Love the new theme.

And you know that tomatoes are an aphrodisiac right?

Jefferson said...

Finally!

How long before you can deliver tomato salads?

 
design by suckmylolly.com