Wednesday, July 9, 2008

TESFest Recap

Aaaah!!!!! This is the part where I scream alot and rip my hair out because I am at home. People are encouraging me to write about TESFest, so here is my little recap before I go wander off and take a walk.


  • I got fucked by a knife for the first time and had a screaming orgasm that lasted for about two minutes.
  • I had a massive take-down scene that involved a banana. I sang an aria from 'La Boheme' during this scene.
  • I topped myself on Sunday with a TENS unit on my thighs. And the TENS unit came home with me on loan. I also had a massive orgasm when the TENS was on my thighs and spent the next four hours having spontaneous involuntary orgasms.
  • I demo bottomed in Boymeat's electricity and it was great fun and the audience was awesome!
  • I got to spend time with my really good friend Liz who I almost never get to see.
  • I had a really bad freak-out Sunday night, and spent the rest of the evening hanging out with Liz. We went to the Little's story hour, and then we went to the TNG swim.
  • I met Liz's leather family, and got choked out and almost went under by one of her family members about five minutes after meeting him. We played later on that night.
  • I got my period!!!!! Not that there's anything particularly sexy about that, I just think it's funny I got my period at a BDSM event.
So that's it for now, I'm sure that there's more I could write about and I will later on. I'm also probably going to Floating World this summer, I'm working on the details, but here's hoping!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com