Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Boot scene

We had plotted a boot scene for saturday night. It had been a while since we'd done one, and were eager for the experience. Jefferson and I settled into a quiet corner, and began making out. He removed my bra, and my breasts hung free and loose in the cool air of the dungeon. He fondled my them and toyed with my nipples. I got onto my knees and he caressed my face, quieting my racing mind. I nuzzled his crotch through his jeans, and after a few moments, he pulled it out, and I went down on him, frenzied by the smell of boy and the heat of his cock against my tongue. I slid down onto the hard floor and removed one of his shoes and sock. I breathed in the smell of his foot, the texture of his sole against my cheek causing a jolt of pleasure between my thighs.

I licked his foot, cleaning off the accumulated sweat from the day. He reached under the chair he was sitting in, where I was lying and unbuttoned my pants. He slid off my jeans and reached his hand under my pink panties and fingered me. I arched up against him, moaning around his big toe. I removed his other shoe and sock, careful not to let his foot touch the dirty floor. He pulled at one of my breasts with his foot, causing me to moan. I was well into hog heaven. He wrapped his feet around my face, pressing down, and I gasped inwardly. I did not want this to stop.

Finally I pulled back and began to put his socks on his feet, I put on the first boot and began lacing it up, I gazed up at Jefferson, and he gazed back down at me, periodically brushing his hand against my cheek. I would stop occasionally, pressing my lips against the cool leather, allowing my tongue to momentarily wash over the boot. By the time I finished the first one, my hands were shaking.

I began on the second boot, putting his foot in and lacing it up, I gazed up at him as my hands worked, stopping periodically to check my work, and make sure everything was properly lined up. When the second boot was laced, I leaned down, kissing and licking the side of his boot, the smell of leather was intoxicating, the bitter taste was like a drug to me. When I got to the top of the boot, I began pulling his pant leg down with my teeth, it didn't occur to me to use my hands. We kissed and then he said something to me, I'm not sure what, but I responded with "Why don't you get down here and make me?"

He pushed me back onto the ground, straddling my chest, and he spat on my face. I tried to wipe it off, but he cuffed me on the cheek, arresting the progress of my hand. I tried to catch him off guard by whacking him in the head, but he caught my ankle, licked his thumb, and stuck it up my ass.

He looked up. "The cross is free," he said. "You wanna use it?" I asked. He nodded, and we went over to it. He tied me to the cross and starting flogging me, I kept saying 'ow' over and over until I started to sound like a dying cat. Periodically I would laugh, at one point I started singing 'sexy back', and that's when we knew it was just over. He tried to put my panties in my mouth without success just to shut me up. The scene petered out not long after, but damn, it was nice. I love me a good boot scene.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com