Saturday, September 1, 2007

Untitled

Friday night after Jefferson's g and p-spot class at Floating World, we met up with Jocasta and Zelda. They wanted to suspend me and one of the people we were with. Jefferson copied Jocasta's moves with the rope, he listened to their guiding words, and I drifted in and out of awareness. People came over and said hi, I smiled, kissing a friend on the cheek. Then I began to drift into space, meditating on what was to come. I had never been suspended before, and time seemed to slow down and then stop as the rope was wound around my naked limbs and torso.

Zelda and Jocasta checked his work throughout the construction of the harness. When it was completed I was lead over to one of the smaller suspension frames, I slipped in and out of space, aware of some things and not aware of others. Finally after standing on one leg for an indeterminate period of time, I was hoisted off the ground, and I started laughing.

It was amazing, like flying. Time ceased to flow. I laid there, being gently pushed back and forth by someone, I don't remember who. After that, I drifted like a man lost at sea, only far more comforting. Someone asked me if I wanted my photo taken, I vaguely remember nodding. I felt at peace, I wasn't worried about anything. I am usually loud when I play, but after my initial laughter, I was silent. Someone hit me, but as far as I know, after a few strikes, they stopped, or maybe I just stopped being aware of it. Jefferson tells me that he touched and caressed me, but I don't remember that either. I opened and closed my eyes. It didn't matter though, I wasn't seeing what everyone else saw, the ceiling of some warehouse, I saw something else that I don't know how to describe. I swear, I came close to a heaven that I could believe in while I hung there. And when I closed my eyes for the last time in that harness, I was somewhere else.

I had transcended.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com