Saturday, January 12, 2008

Simply Marvelous

It's time to take a break from analyzing everything and write some smut! So, without further ado. . .

This was such a satisfying date, I'm trying to think of where to start.

Duh Eden. Start at the beginning. My idiocy astounds me sometimes.

I got to Jefferson's at about 3pm. Showed up at his door in my work clothes; I was fresh from my first day as an intern and was feeling particularly good about it as Jefferson undressed me, and then undressed himself. We wandered back into his bedroom where we fucked, and fucked and fucked. And then he went down on me.

Going down on me is significant because before I met Jefferson, no one ever bothered to do it with the intent of getting me off, with one exception that I generally try to forget about. So he's going down on me, and I'm slowly creeping towards my orgasm, and then he goes and changes tactics on me. And I made this noise, words like 'grunt' and 'moan' don't seem to define the sound that I made. I made a sound that came from our tree dwelling ancestors, and when I came, it was incredible.

Eventually we wandered off to poke around craigslist for something interesting, we spent the next couple hours wondering if anyone would respond to our ad while we poked fun at each other. I introduced him to the Ultimate Orgy of Ultimate Destiny (click on the armadillo), via the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. He introduced me to the Museum of Creationism, where someone spent like 25 million dollars of their own money and put DINOSAURS in the Garden of Eden where they lived without incident with the other creatures and humans. Jefferson wondered what they did with dinosaurs, I suggested that they were used to plow fields, he thought Ben Hur would have been great if velociraptors had been attached to the chariots instead of horses. Personally I'm still trying to figure out how Eve managed to get tempted by the snake with a t-rex lumbering around.

When it became clear that nothing was going to formulate from our ad, I began to eye Jefferson's coffee table. "Can we fuck on your coffee table?" I had asked. I feel the need to explain to you that I have been wanting to fuck on his coffee table almost as long as I have known him. He said that if I cleaned it off, we could fuck on it. I set to my activity with a fervor, clearing off the surface while Jefferson got the condoms and lube. I laid back on the table and placed my calves on his shoulders, oh I'm forgetting one of the best parts! I went down on him, I'd been wanting to do that for a while now too. Then I tweaked one of his nipples in my teeth before lying back on the coffee table. He slipped inside of me, it felt good to have his cock pound my pussy while I was pushed back into the hard surface of the table. It creaked and groaned in protest to our actions. Then I turned around, got on my knees while he fucked me from behind. This was a good idea for about two minutes before I had to stop, the table just hurt my knees too much. We decided that it was a work in progress.

Eventually we wandered back to his bedroom where we watched a movie, I can't remember the name of it, ask Jefferson, and then we fell asleep.

The next morning we smiled and pulled each other close, kissing and fondling like a couple of teenagers. Jefferson got on top and once again my ankles where put up around his ears while he pressed down into me. And something happened, something amazing! I almost came from straight fucking. I know, I've said it before, but wow, I felt that orgasm and it was close, but then someone moved, maybe it was me, maybe it was him, and it went away. But let me tell you; it was incredible while it lasted.

And then he fucked me in the ass, and it was amazing. Now my ass is a delicate flower, and I have alot of trouble taking it up the ass, but this felt absolutely AMAZING. If Jefferson had been the one to take my ass virginity, I so totally would have volunteered to be the spokes model for the month of ass virgins back in November. It's been days and I'm still thinking about it.

Then we went and got cleaned up and he went down on me and I came again, and it was all kinds of fabulous. In time I packed my things together and headed for the subway, on my way to pick up the Thai food I ordered and catch my bus home to Jersey. All the while floating in the dream space of the newly discovered possibilities that my body decided to offer me.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com