Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Unscripted

Jefferson had his cock firmly seated in my ass while he nibbled on my toes. I had one arm wrapped around my thigh and I worked my clit while Jefferson pressed one hand into my pussy, pressing up against my g-spot. For all that I was bent backwards like a pretzel and he was practically on tip-toes as he fucked my ass, it felt amazing. After a few more minutes of futile efforts, I gave up on the idea of coming and gazed up at Jefferson.

"Do you have a foot fetish?" I asked. "Yeah, I guess you could call it that," he said, sucking on one of my toes. "When did you pick it up?" I asked innocently, a smile playing around my lips. "I'm not really sure," he said as I wrapped my feet around his face and drew them down to press against his nipples. "I love using my feet when I have sex," I thought about this for a moment. "Usually it's because my arms are tied down. But I've found that they add a nice dimension." I offered him my big toe, and ignored the pain that registered in the nerve damaged part of my foot, turned on by his attention to my feet. Never before had my own foot fetish extended to include my own feet. I could feel the walls of my vagina grow hot and my eyes closed.

"I think it's hot that you have a foot fetish," I said, smiling as I opened my eyes. "I think it's hot that you think it's hot," he said. I love indulging myself and my friends in our shared fetishes, and goodness knows I love me some cute feet. After a while my hips began to hurt and I asked if we could take a break.

Jefferson settled his face between my thighs, his tongue played over my clit, teasing my sweet spot. When I came, I held his face to the junction between my thighs, groaning and riding his face.

He pushed me onto my back and straddled my chest, pressing his cock down into my mouth. He fucked my face while I ran my hands up and down his back. He pulled out and began jerking off. I laid underneath him, oblivious as ever. After a couple minutes it dawned on me what he was planning on doing.

"Don't even think about coming on my face," I said. He gasped and looked down at me, "What? This isn't the time to talk to me." "I said don't even think about coming on my face," I repeated. "Oh," he said. And before either of us could move, he shot his load all over one side of my face and into my hair (on my way to the elevator after I left, I got out my phone to check my messages when I discovered that a few drops had landed on my phone as well).

We sat there in shock for a moment before throwing our heads back and laughing long and hard. After a few minutes of flat out hysterics we bundled off to the shower where I washed my hair and body. When I finished washing up I turned to him. "Did you plan for that to happen?" I asked. "Now honey, you know as well as I do that you can't script comedy like that," he said with a grin.

---


It's a new lay-out, figured it was time for something a little more special. I'm still trying to decide if I like the colors, but I love the image I created. Soo yeah, enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see the new toys are going to good use

down but not out said...

I must admit I have a foot fetish too! Read my blog entry... it is really the foot and toes that gets me going :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com