Wednesday, February 6, 2008

H&M joins the fight against AIDS

H&M is a big clothing store chain, I know we have them here in the Northeast, and they are located throughout Europe, I'm not sure if they are in the rest of the country though. Anyway, they got a bunch of designers in to create t-shirts to help fund AIDS research and to spread awareness and hopefully make people stop and reconsider their actions.

So I was walking by their store today when I noticed what was going on. I thought this was huge, because I am a big advocate for spreading knowledge and information about AIDS and it's prevention, as well as research for a cure, vaccine, etc. I was so excited by this that I stretched my bank account a bit and bought two t-shirts. I even took pictures, honestly, I'm amazed it took someone this long to put such common sense on a t-shirt. They aren't that flattering, but this is something that I feel really strongly about, so what do I care?





And yes, those are my hoochy shorts. Like I said, the shirts aren't that flattering, very 'no frills', but they're comfy and I like them and that's really all that matters, isn't it? They were the only ones there that were this straight forward, and I like that they do that.

And now I'm gonna go find dinner now, 'cause I'm starving. But yeah, there you have it.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com