Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hickey

I'm giggling as I write this. But I'm still a little high from my weekend, I played, I played more than I had sex, and I really don't mind that. But I'll write about that later. I keep giggling because I'm remembering Luke. Luke was my gay-husband in high school. He would play the piano, and I would sing. Show tunes, jazz, opera, whatever. His mother loved me, and I loved her. I also loved their fridge, they were a Jewish family and kept Kosher. I got very good at not only keeping Kosher when I was at their house, I managed to clear out their fridge in the course of an afternoon, and managed to keep true to Kosher law. Luke and I divorced at the beginning of my junior year of high school, but when we were together, it was magic.

He also gave me my first hickey. I will never forget this. You see, the boy LOVED to pluck my eye brows, and I let him, even though it hurt like a bitch. Well, after one such afternoon lying on his bed while he pulled hairs out of me, he managed to extricate the little tidbit that my 15 year old self had never had a hickey (what a hysterical word, it's such a high school thing to get in my mind, a hickey, I haven't had one since high school, come to think of it).

"Oh my goodness," he had gushed, "I'm giving you your first hickey!" "Ooookaaaay," I said slowly. He pushed me onto my side and pulled my hair back away from my throat. He clamped onto me like a sucker fish that latches onto sharks for the long-trip ahead. Damn, that felt good, with his teeth and his tongue on my sensitive flesh, the then unfamiliar heat spread over my thighs. When he lifted his head, I was gasping, my face flushed.

"Wow," he said afterwards. "I didn't like that, you make weird noises when you get turned on, and I don't like your smell." "Thanks Luke, you really know how to make a girl feel good about herself," I said glumly. So I don't want to start anything, but boys, please take note, compliment a girl on how pretty she is, and tell her she smells pretty, like lilacs or rain. We appreciate it. And if you play your cards right, you'll appreciate the effort you put into it too.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com