Monday, August 6, 2007

Lost in thought

In those quiet moments, perhaps when I'm sitting on the bus, or waiting for others to finish a test in one of my classes, my mind begins to wander. I think about hands, grabbing my hair and wrenching my head back. The other hand reaching up to pinch a nipple, already painful in it's erection. And a voice, rasping in my ear, ordering me to strip. Slowly I undress, unsteady on my feet, and the minute I step out of my pants, and my breasts are hanging free against my chest, this strange, unknown dark-haired man whose haunted my fantasies since I was 15 is pressing down against me. Slamming his hands into my chest and then his hands trail down and grab my breasts, pulling me to the floor.

He kisses me deeply. I no longer try see his face, it never does any good. His hand trails down to my pussy, rubbing against my clit before moving on to pull at my labia and press his fingers savagely inside of me. And then he throws me onto my hands and knees and presses down into me with his cock, furiously thrusting as he pulls my head back and begins whispering in my ear. My skin flushes, as he makes me call out obscene things. My cervix tightens desperately against him as he does this, and I hate him for making me be anything less than dignified.

And then I'll start and break out of my fantasy, and I'll be aware that I have to get off the bus in two stops, or that my teacher has resumed the class, and I'll hurry home or to the bathroom to seek my own release.


---I'll post something real soon, I promise.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com