Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Starting fresh

How do I begin this? I've never done anything like this before, write about my sex life? Never had I dreamed of doing anything like this in such a public forum. But here I am. Doing things I never dreamed of.

After getting out of a difficult relationship, I decided to take time off from dating. I knew that I didn't want a relationship, but I didn't want to be celibate either. So one night I plucked up the courage to write the author of a blog that I had been reading for several months. This is what I wrote:

I’m sure you get this a lot, and I suppose this is kinda coming out of left field, but you only live once, right? I came across your blog a couple of months ago, and I noticed a trend: You have hot sex. And I would like to have hot sex, for once. I’m in the city on an almost daily basis, so if you are interested, drop me a line.
Take care,
Eden

Jefferson and I exchanged e-mails over the course of a week, he requested photos and asked about fantasies I had, and I responded in kind.

The day came for me to go and meet him. I took care in dressing myself, not sure what one wore to something like this. When I got to his building, I rode the elevator up to his floor, and after a few moments, found his apartment. I stood there, terrified, my hand literally frozen in the air. I almost turned around and walked away. But I didn't, I gathered what little courage I could muster, and knocked on the door. I heard sounds behind the door, and after a moment, the deadbolt slid back and the door was opened to reveal a blonde man a few inches taller than myself. I was drawn inside, he took my bag and sweatshirt, and drew me into a kiss. He slowly undressed me, drawing off my shirt and bra, pulling off my pants and panties until I stood there nude.

He continued kissing me, running his hands over my breasts, and down my belly, slipping between my thighs. I hadn't realized how much I wanted this until I felt my own heat and moisture against his fingers; I was soaking wet. Completely and utterly drenched.

"Get on your knees," he said. "I want you to suck my dick."

I sank to my knees, and settled myself on the cool wood floor. He pulled it out of his pants, and I gazed at him for a moment. "Are you clean?" I asked tentatively. "Yes, I am," he said. And I set to work.

I was nervous, but I am also a Jersey girl, and we have a tradition to uphold. I took as much of him in my mouth as I could, and lapped at him with the tip and flat of my tongue, moving my head back and forth. After a while, he pulled me off of him and took my hair in his hand. I dropped to my hands and knees and let him lead me back through his apartment to his bedroom. I got the impression of a brightly colored rug before I was brought to kneel in front of a chair. I heard him undress behind me, and then saw him settle nude into the chair in front of me. I resumed my ministrations. I was lost in the silence of his apartment, I had no sense of time or the world around me.

After a while, he told me to get up on his bed, and I obeyed, laying back among the pillows. "I never cum from this," I told him. "Doesn't matter, I just want your taste," he replied. He settled between my thighs, tonguing my clit. I forced myself to relax as I began to chase my orgasm. I shuddered as I came, rolling my hips as ectasy swept over me.

"No one's ever done that before," I said, suddenly feeling less nervous.

"Well I'm pleased to join such select company," he said, coming up to kneel in front of me. He took a condom out of a drawer, and rolled it on, and pressed himself down inside of me.

"You have a remarkably tight pussy Eden," he said.

"So I've been told," I replied quietly. We fucked for a long time, we were both quiet. Then he leaned back and slapped me, shocked by the blow, I tried to pull away. After a moment, he slapped me again, and I repeated my actions. "Eden, stop that!" He ordered. "You could hurt yourself." Then he slapped me again, and I stayed still, though my nostrils flared.

"You're a bit of a brat, aren't you?" He asked me.

"So I've been told," I replied through clenched teeth.

"Shhh, no more slaps, we'll just fuck for now," he said softly, kissing me.

We continued to fuck until he came. I smiled into his shoulder; I am always pleased when the people I bed cum.

Afterwards, we laid there, talking for a bit, and began fucking again after a little while. He caned me for a bit, and then sent me off to shower.

I left his apartment that afternoon with marks on my backside and an invitation to return soon. It was awesome, and marked the beginning of a very new and interesting path for me.

Since meeting Jefferson, I've met a number of wonderful and interesting people, some of whom I've slept with, some of whom I've played with, and some of whom I've only spoken with. But all-in-all, it's been awesome.

This journal chronicles my new path for myself, wherever it may take me.

2 comments:

Anna Smash said...

Yea! Welcome, to the public blogosphere honey. I'm so excited to read about your exploits.

Wendy said...

Welcome to the fold my friend. Heh. Something about fucking Jefferson makes a qualified author of a girl, eh? Is good times.

P.S. Jersey Girls ain't got nothing on us L.I. girls. I suck dick like I've been poisoned and the antidote is in there. :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com